Starting 2023 I work as a maître de conférences (equivalent to assistant professor) at the Laboratoire Jean Kuntzmann. I previously worked as a postdoc at the Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in the Sciences in Felix Otto’s research group, and as a PhD student at the LAMA with Dorin Bucur and Alessandro Giacomini. I am interested in free boundary problems and spectral geometry.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you want more information on my works or if you wish to collaborate on a project.
- Minimality of vortex solutions to Ginzburg–Landau type systems for gradient fields in the unit ball in dimension N≥4, with Radu Ignat and Luc Nguyen.
- Sharp quantitative stability of the Dirichlet spectrum near the ball, with Dorin Bucur, Jimmy Lamboley, Raphaël Prunier
- A free discontinuity approach to optimal profiles in Stokes flows, with Dorin Bucur, Antonin Chambolle and Alessandro Giacomini.
- Sharp inequalities for Neumann eigenvalues on the sphere, with Dorin Bucur and Eloi Martinet.
- Boundary behavior of Robin problems in non-smooth domains, with Dorin Bucur and Alessandro Giacomini.
- Shape optimization of a thermal insulation problem, with Dorin Bucur, Carlo Nitsch, Cristina Trombetti, Calc. Var. Partial Differential Equations, 61 (2022), no. 5, Paper No. 186.
- Stability of isoperimetric inequalites for Laplace eigenvalues on surfaces, with Mikhail Karpukhin, Iosif Polterovich, Daniel Stern.
- Existence and regularity of optimal shapes for spectral functionals with Robin boundary conditions, Journal of Differential Equations, 2022, vol. 335, p. 69-102.
- Degenerate free discontinuity problems and spectral inequalities in quantitative form, with D. Bucur et A. Giacomini, Arch. Ration. Mech. Anal. Volume 242, Number 1, 2021, Pages 453–483.
- Stability and instability issues of the Weinstock inequality, with D. Bucur, Transactions of the American Math. Soc. Volume 374, Number 3, March 2021, Pages 2201-2223.
- A new continuum theory for incompressible swelling materials, with Pierre Degond, Marina A. Ferreira, Sara Merino-Aceituno, Multiscale Model. Simul. 18 (2020), no. 1, 163–197.
- Ph.D. of mathematics,
Université Savoie Mont Blanc
- Master in advanced mathematics, specialized in partial differential equations, 2019
ENS de Lyon and Université Claude Bernard Lyon 1
- Agrégation, a national exam for civil service in the French public education system, 2018
ENS de Lyon
- Bachelor degree in mathématiques, 2016
ENS de Lyon
- Free discontinuity problems
- Shape optimization
- Partial differential equations
- Complex analysis
- Geometry of surfaces