I’m currently working as a postdoc at the MPI for Mathematics in the Sciences in Felix Otto’s research group. Previously I was working at the LAMA with Dorin Bucur and Alessandro Giacomini in the field of shape optimization.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you want more information or if you wish to collaborate on a project.
- Sharp quantitative stability of the Dirichlet spectrum near the ball, with Dorin Bucur, Jimmy Lamboley, Raphaël Prunier
- A free discontinuity approach to optimal profiles in Stokes flows, with Dorin Bucur, Antonin Chambolle and Alessandro Giacomini.
- Sharp inequalities for Neumann eigenvalues on the sphere, with Dorin Bucur and Eloi Martinet.
- Boundary behavior of Robin problems in non-smooth domains, with Dorin Bucur and Alessandro Giacomini.
- Shape optimization of a thermal insulation problem, with Dorin Bucur, Carlo Nitsch, Cristina Trombetti, Calc. Var. Partial Differential Equations, 61 (2022), no. 5, Paper No. 186.
- Stability of isoperimetric inequalites for Laplace eigenvalues on surfaces, with Mikhail Karpukhin, Iosif Polterovich, Daniel Stern.
- Existence and regularity of optimal shapes for spectral functionals with Robin boundary conditions, Journal of Differential Equations, 2022, vol. 335, p. 69-102.
- Degenerate free discontinuity problems and spectral inequalities in quantitative form, with D. Bucur et A. Giacomini, Arch. Ration. Mech. Anal. Volume 242, Number 1, 2021, Pages 453–483.
- Stability and instability issues of the Weinstock inequality, with D. Bucur, Transactions of the American Math. Soc. Volume 374, Number 3, March 2021, Pages 2201-2223.
- A new continuum theory for incompressible swelling materials, with Pierre Degond, Marina A. Ferreira, Sara Merino-Aceituno, Multiscale Model. Simul. 18 (2020), no. 1, 163–197.
- Thesis of mathematics,
Université Savoie Mont Blanc
- Master in advanced mathematics, specialized in partial differential equations, 2019
ENS de Lyon and Université Claude Bernard Lyon 1
- Agrégation, a national exam for civil service in the French public education system, 2018
ENS de Lyon
- Bachelor degree in mathématiques, 2016
ENS de Lyon
- Free discontinuity problems
- Shape optimization
- Partial differential equations
- Complex analysis
- Geometry of surfaces